Be seen at the hottest new Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, at the best location on the strip. The Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino (formerly the Aladdin) is the place where everyone is a celebrity. Offering the glamour of Hollywood, guests are treated to the star treatment. The Planet is a place where you belong.
Boasting three acres of gaming under one roof with your favorite table and slot games, the Planet´s newly designed Casino features video and plasma, giving patrons a true "Wow" from the moment they step on the floor. This is complimented by over 75,000 sq ft of self contained meeting space on our Mezzanine level.
Entertainment is out of this world. Enjoy headlining performances at the 7,000-seat Theater for the Performing Arts which will feature "The Beauty of Magic" starring Hans Klok and Pam Anderson. "STOMP OUT LOUD", from the producers of "STOMP" is the main act in our newly designed 1,500-seat Showroom. Pay a visit to the center bar Heart and sip on signature martinis or join sports fans and exchange high-fives in the Extra bar.
When it comes to dining, something for everyone on the Planet is offered. Planet Dailies is an eclectic café open 24 hours a day. Upscale Chinese is a favorite at P.F. Chang´s, and for world-class cuisine and desserts galore, visit the #1 rated Spice Market Buffet. Coming soon, guests will have choices ranging from traditional steaks at Strip House to unique Mexican food at Yolo´s and authentic Italian at Alfredo´s. In addition, the hotel will feature the renowned Japanese dining experience of Koi. The Earl of Sandwich will serve an extensive menu of gourmet meats and cheeses.
At the Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara, give your skin and everything inside it the Hollywood treatment complete with massages, facials, hair and nail treatments, tanning and more. Relax and pamper yourself the Hollywood way.
If one pool overlooking The Strip is good, then two pools, two hot tubs, and a seasonal poolside café must be even better.
The Chapel at Planet Hollywood is the perfect romantic spot to tie the knot.
For shopping, step into high style at the Miracle Mile Shops, where 170 of the most exclusive and unique merchants and 15 restaurants are too tempting to pass up.
No matter which room you choose, you´ll enjoy a luxurious bathroom with a separate oversized soaking tub, seamless shower, and marble vanity. That's in addition to a pair of two line speaker phones, one with a dataport. Plus a separate CAT-5 high-speed dataport. Each bedroom boasts an armoire with a 27" television, along with a safe and an iron and board.
Hotel and Resort Amenities:
Guest Room Types:
- 24 hour Casino featuring 100,000 square foot casino with 2,800 slot machines and 87 table games
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood with 170 shops and 15 dining experiences
- 2 Outdoor sparkling rooftop pools – with cafe and bar
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Complimentary Valet service and free self parking facilities
- Golf Course nearby – golf concierge on property
- Wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access in Meeting/Event Facilities and rooms – additional charge
- Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara offering massages, facials, hair and nail treatments, tanning, and more – additional charge
- State of the Art fitness facility – additional charge
- Business Center/Services
- Gift Shops on property
- Pets not Allowed (Restrictions May Apply)
- 3pm check in, and 11am checkout policy
- 24 room service available
- 2567 spacious room accommodations
- ATMs on property
- 6 bars/lounges on property
- Banquet/convention facilities – 75,000 square feet
- Express checkout
- Car rental on property
- Concierge Desk on property
- Clock radio
- Rollaway beds – additional charge
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeping daily
- Pay movies
- Cancellation policy – 48 hours prior to arrival
- Wedding chapel on property
Meeting & Event Facilities:
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Wheel-chair access
Restaurants & Lounges:
- Number of meeting rooms: 19
- Largest meeting room: 36,864
- Largest meeting room seats: 4000
- Smallest meeting room: 315 square feet
- Smallest meeting room seats: up to 30
- Planet Dailies – Eclectic café, open 24 hours a day with 48 flat-screen, high definition televisions. The Ultimate Coffee Shop.
- Spice Market Buffet – Newly renovated (April ) all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant offers various international food stations for lunch and dinner, including Italian, American, and Middle Eastern, along with salad/soup stations and a vast dessert station.
- P.F. Changs China Bistro – Chinese restaurant. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Starbucks – 24 coffee shop
- Lombardi´s Romagna Mia – Northern Italian trattoria. Independently operated in the Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner
- Cheeseburger Las Vegas – Mai tais, burgers, and other casual fare. Independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Toda– Japanese restaurant with sushi bar and seafood buffet. Independently operated in the Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Pampas – Fine-dining Brazilian restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar – Classic seafood. Independently operated in the Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Blondie´s – the ultimate Sports Bar. Independently operated in the Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner.
- La Salsa Cantina – Mexican fare. Independently operated in the Miracle Mile Shops. Open for lunch and dinner.
- STOMP OUT LOUD – in the resort´s theatre, The Showroom, specifically created for this production. This show is a journey through sound, a celebration of the everyday, and a comic interplay of characters wordlessly communicating through dance and percussion. Schedule: Thursday – Tuesday 7 pm(dark Wednesday)
- THE BEAUTY OF MAGIC
Hans Klok, the international sensation and fastest magician on the planet, has teamed up with film and television star Pamela Anderson for "The Beauty of Magic." The stage spectacular will combine the illusions of Klok, who is coming to Las Vegas from his sold-out tour of Europe, with one of the world's most beautiful women for a Las Vegas only-entertainment experience. Thursday – Sunday 7pm and 10pm